Go-it-aloners do it the tough way.
There are many reasons for joining the bed & breakfast association:
- Tourism is a very hotly contested market (e. g. a strong lobby
of boarding house and hotel owners) in which only those than be
successful who achieve a strong presence with supraregional importance.
- Within the association it is possible to transfer customers
among the association members (e. g. regular corporate customers)
and to open up other sources of customers (e. g. tour operators)
for whom individual agencies would not be of interest.
- Wide coverage with a uniform image increases the attractive
power for the customer as well as his willingness to avail himself
of what a company is offering. On the one hand, the recognition
effect is greater and on the other hand the customer sees that
the offer is being made by a serious and efficient organisation.
- Each individual agency benefits from the uniform appearance
of the whole enterprise. And vice versa, the success of the whole
is supported and promoted by each of its parts. The exchange of
experience and tips among the agencies promotes improvement of
the service and thus leads to greater efficiency and higher sales.
It is not necessary to invent the wheel again and again.
Our performance package is ready and waiting for you:
- supraregional public relations and advertising
- analysis and comparison of competitive offerings
- assistance in market analysis
- provision of printed forms / processing of correspondence
- provision of artwork patterns for printed matter and advertising
- consulting in regional public relations / advertising
- assistance in building up circles of regular customers and hosts
- initial orientation in the processing procedures
- ongoing support in the day-to-day business activities
But you also have to contribute something!
The bed & breakfast requirements profile:
- Your qualifications: we expect our franchisees to have some
basic commercial knowledge and possibly also some knowledge relating
to this branch of business. Pleasure in contact with people (in
particular on the telephone), a precise and fast way of working,
the ability to work on their own, knowledge of English.
- Non-recurrent entry fee: From EUR 5,000.00 plus VAT, depending
on the size and importance of the particular location.
- Monthly franchise fee: 10% plus VAT of the turnover that is
eligible for commission (3% supraregional advertising costs, 7% current franchise fees)
- Capital outlay on equipment: The capital investment amount is
relatively small. If you initially start from your private household,
you will need the normal office equipment (PC / printer / fax
/ telephone / telephone answering machine / stationery and office
supplies). In addition, there will be the costs for printing the
first set of printed matter and for giveaways.
Please phone us or send a short-form application stating the planned
agency area to: bed & breakfast Head-Office, Markusstr. 9 , 20355 Hamburg, Tel.: +49 (0) 40 490 60 30 29. Alternatively you can
also contact us via e-mail.